Snow & Ice Melt - 25 Litre Resealable Keg (Non-Salt Based Urea Mix)
Price Guarantee: If you find it cheaper elsewhere after shipping, call us
Snow and ice removal, melt snow and ice quickly and prevent them from returning for days!Snow and Ice Melt
Snow And Ice Melt (Non-Salt based UREA mix) Sold in a 25 Litre Resealable Keg.
- Avoid Slippery paths & driveways
- Avoid injuries to customers, family & visitors
- Avoid lawsuits
- Keep your business running
- Resealable & stackable keg with handle, for easy storage and easy distribution
- A top quality product to remove all that frost or snow.
- Non toxic to humans and animals.
- Will not damage grass, concrete, metal or wood
- Simply sprinkle on the area affected and watch that snow and ice disappear.
- Fast acting & can even be used to prevent ice and snow forming.
- Non-corrosive formulation (UREA MIX).
- Will not damage indoor surfaces if trodden indoors.
- Long lasting effects even after other deicers have stopped.
- No Mess & No residue left behind.
- Safe to handle & easy to apply by hand or spreader.
- Caustic free. Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Used by professionals and industry for de-icing airport runways etc.
- Urea is normally used in areas where tarmac, concrete, grass, shrubs & trees are to be protected.
- The industrial choice for ice and snow clearing.
Keep your paths and driveways clear this winter using our specially formulated UREA based snow and ice melt. This is a non-salt based chemical formulation using UREA. Urea is often used, indeed is the preferred option, for airports and airfield runways etc as it melts the ice and leaves no residue behind which is important for aircraft as the residue of chloride (salt) deicers can cause serious damage to aircraft. So if residue of chloride based deicers can cause damage to airplanes just think what they can do to your carpets and homes when you walk through the residue and tramp it into your carpets and wooden floors!
UREA is used at airports as it causes no damage to the runways, concrete etc. due to its non-caustic and non-corrosive formula. Most popular forms of easily available chloride-based snow and ice control products can accelerate corrosion. Those corrosive substances can cause damage to your paths and driveways, so take the safe option of the professionals and use our fast acting, no mess, and entirely safe UREA formulation. No Mess, Acts Fast and Safe To Handle.
Use our safe UREA formulation to protect your property, customers and family.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: William McSorley Lurgan
Great stuff. Keep the ice away for 2 weeks during a bad winter. The kegs are handy too.
Reviewer: Tracey Begul London
Used this on our Nursery play area. No stains. Great product.